Friday, November 23, 2018

Final Reflection


Looking back at the goals I have set for myself at the beginning of this module, I feel that I have improved as an individual. However, there is still room for improvement and I will be looking forward to the unlimited opportunities in the next and upcoming trimester to further nurture myself as a better individual. As a person who is an ambivert, I feel that the layout of  how the lessons are conducted has helped me to open up myself, allowing me to interact more confidently with my classmates in class. In addition, I personally feel that I am able to achieve more through a conversation as compared to before with the usage of active listening, allowing me to absorb more information and communicate more effectively with others.

As an audience watching the presentation, I am deeply amazed by the detailed and interesting presentation that the teams have presented throughout the entire showcase. I have gained more awareness about the problems present in different industries over the world. As the showcase was on going, I thought back about the time where I was a presenter myself, back in the classroom. The presentation showcase is a platform for us, students to exchange our ideas, as well as to learn and identify area of improvements for a better presentation performance in the future. Looking back, although the judges comments were given to the presenting teams, it is also important to take into account of the comments myself as I could be the person on the receiving ends of these comments in the future. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. Hence,  if I had a second chance, I would like to present again, as I believe that the exposure will provide me with more learning experience, to better present myself as an individual.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this final reflection, Clement. I appreciate your effort with this assignment, and I'm happy that you feel you learned during the module. Tt was also interesting to see that you consider yourself an ambivert.

    I really appreciate your hard work with the module. Best wishes as you continue your learning journey at SIT and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

Looking back at the goals I have set for myself at the beginning of this module, I feel that I have improved as an individual. However, th...